Zeke ft. Amy Lee - Keep Breathing

Causes Of Afib - Zeke ft. Amy Lee - Keep Breathing.
Sponsored links

Do you know about - Zeke ft. Amy Lee - Keep Breathing

Causes Of Afib ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Causes Of Afib . You see this article for home elevators anyone need to know is Causes Of Afib .

How is Zeke ft. Amy Lee - Keep Breathing

Zeke ft. Amy Lee - Keep Breathing Tube. Duration : 4.15 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Causes Of Afib . Zeke puts his emotions out there again in this song featuring Amy Lee from Evanescence. Follow along with the lyrics as you hear and feel what Zeke felt. Lyrics: INTRO You know they say, you don't know what you've got till it's gone, and that's true... But what they don't tell you... Is that sometimes, that's a good thing... Cause what you've got needs to be gone... And it's not until that is gone... That you realize... Without that... You can breathe CHORUS Bleed, I bleed, And I breathe, I breathe VERSE 1 It seems a little different the way I'm going through things right now, Everyday I gotta bite down and fight, write down these lines, Get home set up my mic and recite, Everything I got in my mind, and I'm honestly trying but, Often I find myself tossing and crying cause I, Can't sleep a lot there's a stampede of thoughts, Wake up middle of the night, through my tears I can see what's lost, There's a part of me saying I should be keeping it gone, Cause my knees ain't that strong and you weaken my heart, Just to think I almost gave what I've been keeping so long, I was confused, you know I got that for a specific reason, And we know our morals are different, even though You still looked to be scoring to get a piece, And I ain't getting even if you think that's what this about, I got too many emotions, I'm just flushing them out, Even though my heart's breaking every morning that I'm waking, I made it, for goodness sakes man, I'm still breathing CHORUS VERSE 2 We started ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Causes Of Afib . Where you can put to easy use in your day-to-day life. And most importantly, your reaction is Causes Of Afib . View Related articles associated with Causes Of Afib . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Zeke ft. Amy Lee - Keep Breathing.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment