Atrial Fibrillation, Anatomy, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Animation

Causes Of Afib - Atrial Fibrillation, Anatomy, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Animation.
Sponsored links

Do you know about - Atrial Fibrillation, Anatomy, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Animation

Causes Of Afib ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Causes Of Afib . You read this article for information on that wish to know is Causes Of Afib .

How is Atrial Fibrillation, Anatomy, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Animation

Atrial Fibrillation, Anatomy, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Animation Tube. Duration : 9.25 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Causes Of Afib . This video does not belong to me and I do not hold a copyright for it. This Video belongs to MedlinePlus. Twitter: twitter.com Atrial Fibrillation is the most common Cardiac Arrhythmia. It may not cause any symptoms but it's often associated with: · Palpitation · Fainting · Chest pain · Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) · In some other cases its caused by otherwise Idiopathic or benign Condition. As most cases of Atrial Fibrillation (AF) are secondary to other medical problems. The presence of pain or Angina, symptoms of HYPER-thyroidisim which is due to overworking Thyroid gland such as heat intolerance, Diarrhea, weight loss, and symptoms suggestive of Lung disease such as COPD would indicate an underlying cause. Also a history of Hypertension, heart failure, Stroke & Rheumatic fever, may also indicate whether someone with Atrial Fibrillation is at higher risk of complications. In Atrial Fibrillation, the regular (normal) electrical impulses generated with SA node are overcome by disorganized Electrical impulses that usually originate in the roots of the pulmonary veins, therefor leading to Irregular impulses to the ventricles. EKG: Chaotic and erratic baseline (irregularly irregular) with No discrete P waves & irregularly spaced QRS complexes can be seen due to Irregularly irregular, Rapid (350-600/min) impulses from multiple atrial foci depolarize the atria. Atrial Fibrillation is associated with Right or Left atrial enlargement. Atrial contraction is ineffective ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Causes Of Afib . Where you possibly can offer use in your evryday life. And just remember, your reaction is Causes Of Afib . View Related articles related to Causes Of Afib . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Atrial Fibrillation, Anatomy, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Animation.

Related Articles



1 comments:

  1. Today, I’m sharing a bit of my own Afib story with you, because I want you to know I understand where you might be, right now.

    During my first Afib episode, I had blood clots and a close call with a stroke. I was never stable on blood thinners. My health challenges took a huge toll on me, physically and emotionally – and on my family. For me, I felt like I was a stroke just waiting to happen.

    After living this way for 22 months, during which I carried a cell phone and beta blocker everywhere I went and was always planning my travel around being near a hospital, I had a mini maze procedure, and guess what?

    I've been AFIB-FREE for nearly almost a year!

    Yes, Herbal Ayurvedic treatment works well and is effective, to help those living with atrial fibrillation.

    www.gonatmed.com provides herbal ayurvedic Cure for Afib, stroke, and even educate patients on how they can best manage it, and therefore, live their most fulfilled life.

    When I was going through my Afib-related challenges, I learned everything I could about this condition.



    ReplyDelete