Atrial Fibrillation - Me Being Cardioverted

Causes Of Afib - Atrial Fibrillation - Me Being Cardioverted.
Sponsored links

Do you know about - Atrial Fibrillation - Me Being Cardioverted

Causes Of Afib ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Causes Of Afib . You check out this article for information on that need to know is Causes Of Afib .

How is Atrial Fibrillation - Me Being Cardioverted

Atrial Fibrillation - Me Being Cardioverted Tube. Duration : 2.15 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Causes Of Afib . Getting cardioverted after an episode of Atrial Fibrillation - After having an episode, the doctors gave me a procedure called Cardioversion. It is given by injecting propofol (milk of amnesia), the same drug that was administered to Michael Jackson before his death. While in a sleep state brought on by this drug... the doctors would shock my heart until it would go back into normal sinus rhythm. I posted this video because I thought it might help people who are concerned about Atrial Fibrillation. My first episode occurred when I was 33, in 2003. It happened spontaneously and has altered the way I live my life. The doctors prescribed Sotalol and Coumadin -- one to regulate my heart rhythm, the other to prevent my blood from clotting in case I had another episode. When atrial fibrillation occurs, blood pools in your heart chambers which can cause clotting, which in turn can result in stroke or even death. No matter which drugs the doctors prescribed, it was not successful in keeping my heart out of Atrial Fibrillation. It happened on the average of every three months. The only way my to get my heart back to normal rhythm was to have a cardioversion each time. This procedure is shown in the video above. I had actually enjoyed the experience. It was a short euphoric feeling, then sleep, which seemed to last only seconds. By the time I awoke, 20 to 30 minutes would have gone by. After having cardioversion 7 times, I asked a nurse to video the procedure. I never remembered ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Causes Of Afib . Where you'll be able to put to easy use in your daily life. And most of all, your reaction is Causes Of Afib . View Related articles associated with Causes Of Afib . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Atrial Fibrillation - Me Being Cardioverted.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment