LA COKA NOSTRA - ONCE UPON A TIME PROD. DJ LETHAL

Causes Of Afib - LA COKA NOSTRA - ONCE UPON A TIME PROD. DJ LETHAL.
Sponsored links

Do you know about - LA COKA NOSTRA - ONCE UPON A TIME PROD. DJ LETHAL

Causes Of Afib ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Causes Of Afib . You check this out article for facts about that wish to know is Causes Of Afib .

How is LA COKA NOSTRA - ONCE UPON A TIME PROD. DJ LETHAL

LA COKA NOSTRA - ONCE UPON A TIME PROD. DJ LETHAL Tube. Duration : 3.33 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Causes Of Afib . (Everlast) Yo I'mma take it back to the old school like Red Dawn And blow the fuck up like Lebanon You ain't my first or my second, you my thousandth born And I put you on all that shit you on The originator, kid, look what you done did Snitched, told a fib, sent feds to the crib I ain't under arrest, I'm David Koresh Bring a strap and a vest, send your mother my best Bring all your big guns and your funeral clothes Cause my rap?s gonna feel like six Wacos Make a new set of laws and we'll still break those Get a new list of drugs, we will take those Standing on the block in my b-boy pose Nike sneakers on my feet and my wrist stay froze Chilling on the corner in a b-boy stance With a gun in my pants and some blood on my hands. (Slaine) Once upon a time not too far in the past When people said what they meant and lived life fast There was a young man who was misled By another motherfucker, this is what he said Once upon a time less recently I had to walk around with the piece with me There was a young man who was misled So I put the gun to his head, this is what I said. (Ill Bill) Dance with the Devil, conquer the planet with God Swim with the sharks and transcend unbearable odds Wrestle alligators, man-eaters, snakes, and gorillas I catch a bullet in my teeth and spit it back you killer I painted cathedrals with Michelangelo Decorated the face of a nasty hoe while the camcorder rolls I'm a certified stunner surrounded by murderers Tech 9 runners and pistol-packing homicide ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Causes Of Afib . Where you may put to used in your everyday life. And just remember, your reaction is Causes Of Afib . View Related articles associated with Causes Of Afib . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share LA COKA NOSTRA - ONCE UPON A TIME PROD. DJ LETHAL.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment