Inside A Catheter Ablation Procedure

Causes Of Afib - Inside A Catheter Ablation Procedure.
Sponsored links

Do you know about - Inside A Catheter Ablation Procedure

Causes Of Afib ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Causes Of Afib . You check this out article for information about that wish to know is Causes Of Afib .

How is Inside A Catheter Ablation Procedure

Inside A Catheter Ablation Procedure Tube. Duration : 2.85 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Causes Of Afib . One of the things I want to show you guys is an example of 3-D mapping. You can see what we have done is created a 3-D map of the heart that we are going to do the ablation in. So, we're going to take the map and move the direction, please. You can see the little catheter with the white dot. That's actually my ablation catheter that's in the heart now and this patient that's going to be operated on. And you see, if I take it, I can move it. See how it moves? I don't need x-ray in order to see it and I can actually track where I want to go and where I've been actually do surgery on this patient or do whatever I need to do without actually x-raying the heart and actually know what I have done. So, I can actually do 3-dimensional surgery on this patient's heart: all through the groin. All without opening the chest. While the patient is likely going to go home tomorrow, and hopefully will be fixed of his a-fib when we are done. So, this is an ablation we are doing and you can see these red dots here. These are areas of the heart that we're attempting to purposely eliminate, but these are the areas that can cause atrial fibrillation. We're doing this by heating the catheter inside the heart and delivering electrical current through the catheter. The surface of the tissue underneath the catheter and the red dots show us not only the areas we are at, but also the same areas we have been so we don't have to cover the same ground twice. This really allows us to do something that ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Causes Of Afib . Where you'll be able to put to use within your everyday life. And most importantly, your reaction is Causes Of Afib . View Related articles related to Causes Of Afib . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Inside A Catheter Ablation Procedure.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment