Stoop Kid - Replay

Causes Of Afib - Stoop Kid - Replay.

Do you know about - Stoop Kid - Replay

Causes Of Afib ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Causes Of Afib . You check this out article for home elevators what you wish to know is Causes Of Afib .

How is Stoop Kid - Replay

Stoop Kid - Replay Tube. Duration : 4.42 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Causes Of Afib . I do not own this beat. Subcscribe to the channel, follow me on Twitter @StoopKidRapper and like me on Facebook at Facebook.com/StoopKidRapper. LYRICS: Verse 1 Ok, it's Stoop Kid, listen up pipsqueaks The rap Joe Dimaggio, I give you nothin but hit streaks Step up in the club and you know what's the deal Shit call me Jeff Gordon 'cause I know how to wheel This alcohol fuckin got me in a pickle Lookin for a dime but shit I'll settle for a nickel Ain't slayin no more, I ain't slayin no less though Tired of this shit, tryna put it to rest yo Decided tonight, I'm takin home the best That's when I saw a dime, short blonde bitch, big chest Not to mention shorty's ass was fat like Peter Griffin Buncha faggots tryin to hit it, but they all wiffin Uh, I said listen, uh uh Shit you don't even know what you missin, uh uh These dudes ain't nothin but a bunch of fuckin pussies, waitin to pounce Shit bid 'em all a nice day and tell 'em to bounce Tryin to impress you talkin bout they cheddar But you like Lebron James girl, you deserve better Like a sprinkler, I could make you wetter Make it rain so much, you'll complain about the weather Chorus Oh, shit I put pussies to work like a weekday Each day, I make 'em sing, like Vijay And shorty take a video when we play so she can watch on replay. she can watch on replay If they lucky I give 'em free rates, lift 'em up like free weights Then make it snow like Green Bay But shorty take a video when we play so she can watch on replay, she can ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Causes Of Afib . Where you can offer use in your life. And just remember, your reaction is Causes Of Afib . View Related articles related to Causes Of Afib . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Stoop Kid - Replay.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment